HAVE A BUSY STRESSFUL DAY? TAKE A NAP IN OUR POD!
- Stress Reduction: Relaxation is key in finding balance mentally, emotionally, and physically. Infrared light helps boost natural feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine so you can have more happy days. Creating a meditative ritual around your sauna time is a great way to achieve a deeper sense of calm.
- Pain Relief: Near infrared light is popping up in physical therapy and pain management offices across the world. By stimulating mitochondria at a cellular level, it can improve circulation, oxygenation, and healing responses to help joint and muscle pain sufferers find natural relief.
- Himalayan salt helps to counterbalance the influx of positive ions from the many electronic devices we use every day. This improves your overall mental and emotional health, helping you to relax and de-stress.
- Help for respiratory ailments. People with allergies, asthma, allergic rhinitis, smoker’s cough and a variety of other respiratory ailments report significant relief from salt room therapy.
- Salt treatments help with skin ailments. People with eczema, psoriasis, healing scars from surgery and other skin issues often find relief in a salt room.
- Relaxation / Stress Reduction. Negative ions improve disposition and promote relaxation. Many people visit salt rooms just to de-stress.
- Cocoon Wellness Pro Pod delivers a full body vibrational massage therapy with a dual wave massage vibration system. Vibration is one of the five classical massage strokes that hails from ancient civilizations. Ancient Chinese medicine masters used vibration to raise the level of life force and stimulate or loosen muscles. Since the 16th century, Japanese schools of massage have used vibration to loosen rigid muscles and reduce rheumatic pain. Therapeutic vibrations exert a small, rhythmic force that travels deeply within the body cavity to exert small pressure waves on resistant muscles that feel tight. Gentle forces stretch the muscle until it reaches relaxation. The machine vibration employed by the Cocoon is even more effective than a massage therapist for this technique.